Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wearing Summer Maxi Dresses in Winter

I didn't get to wear my maxi dresses (most of them are empire waist) in the Summer more than I'd like to. Now I'd really like to wear them since it's not too cold here in the Bay Area sometimes even though winter's here already.

I think I can wear them by layering them with turtle necks or long sleeves tops but I also can wear them underneath some cardigan sweaters. I haven't updated my cardigans with the draped look since I thought it would only draw attention to my wide hips if I don't wear them with belts. If I'm going to wear them over maxi dresses and if I pick the right ones, I hope they will work together and only compliment the dress. So the hunt continues.

Here are some great candidates for me to choose from:

Danielle Sweater Cardigan
$29.80



Merona® Collection Womens Merino Wool Wrap Cardigan - Purple
$31.99 List: $39.99Save: $8.00 (20%)



Wrap Sweater Cardigan
Was: $39 Sale: $24.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home