Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Specialty Bras on Sale

I needed to pick up some of specialty bras so I thought Macys.com's Summer Bra Event was a good opportunity to get ones. I looked up the ones I wanted but they were still priced at original prices:
CalvinKleinPerfectlyFitSolutions5WayBra-Macys-$39.00
$39.00

So I looked up other sites and decided to buy these from JCPenney.com. They even had the one I wanted, exact same with the one sold at Macys.com, at a sale price:
Fashion FormsĀ® U-Plunge Push-up Bra
Was $28.00; Now $16.80


AmbrielleĀ® Essentials Convertible Racerback
Was $20.00; Now $12.00


Photo credit: Macys.com and JCPenney.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, these brassieres are so chic and must have. I love the skin tone color and love its style. Also, consider the sheer push up bra sale alert at Boutiqueken online shop. Surely you will find it beautiful and sexy to wear. Shop now and get the discount this Holiday Season!

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home